Not Accepting Commissions at this time~
More than just likeness, I strive to capture personality and honor all the love, laughter, and joy that your pets bring to your life! A portrait of your pet is a delightful way to keep your beloved animal close to your heart forever.
- Painting on 12x9 Canson watercolor paper
*Other sizes or media negotiable*
- matting/framing not included
- shipping not included
- no returns or refunds on commissioned art
- Must provide a minimum of 5 photos of reasonable quality for reference.
*Some exceptions can be made if more than 5 photos are provided, but my general "quality" definitions are as follows:
- at least medium resolution - features must be defined enough to distinguish (not blurry)
- taken at level (not from above or below)
- proportions will translate well to 2D (is it too close up? Does the nose appear far larger than the face? Etc)
- Sufficient lighting to distinguish features (if you blur your vision, do the colors appear different & not all the same shade?)